Data from EPIC Studies are available for the public to promote further study on measuring immunization program cost and financial flow analysis, and utilizing such information to improve program operations and mobilize resources. In our database you will find:
EPIC phase 1
- Original data from Benin, Ghana, Honduras, Moldova, Uganda, and Zambia;
- Work product: articles, manuscripts
- Country reports on immunization cost and financial flow;
EPIC phase 2
- Pooled data analysis and findings on routine immunization delivery;
- Work product: articles and manuscripts
- Whitepaper regarding potential improvement in collecting costing and financing data: building from focus group discussions with stakeholders.
Learn more about our open access policy and creative commons license here.